Sunday, October 5, 2014

THE CALLING CARD FOR A GENTLEMAN'S LOVE AND LAMENTATION

A VICTORIAN GENTLEMAN'S CALLING CARD


ENAMORED OF HIS KISS…

When his lips left mine,
they would be the first I ever missed,
and when his train was lost to view,
i knew, I was enamored of his kiss,

when his call rang-in,
i knew then, my heart could ache,
and that his voice would be my air,
for there was no alternative to take,

when he broke my heart,
i took so many years to mend,
but I still deeply loved that man,
and planned, to cultivate our love again,

when he calls my name,
it is not the same as it was before,
clearly something has been lost,
that is the cost of having closed the door,

when his lips touch mine,
they may no longer be the ones I’ve missed,
and there is no certainty,
that i will be enamored of his kiss…


fin



BY BIGDADDY BLUES

A VICTORIAN GENTLEMAN'S CALLING CARD

VICTORIAN GENTLEMAN'S CALLING CARD

VICTORIAN CALLING CARD

OSCAR WILDE'S CALLING CARD




No comments:

Post a Comment