Thursday, February 12, 2015

les lamentations d'un Valentine intention solitaire sur realsing amour-propre ...




LAMENTATION D’UNE SOLITAIRE VALENTINE
OU
LAMENTATATTION OF A SOLITARY VALENTINE

I'll be my valentine this year,
enamored of self-adoring grief,
resolved to imminent releif,
yes, I'll play boyfriend and beau,
kiss subtle passes into my ear,
craft imtimacies only I could know,
wear each handsome detail as a smile,
whilst entertaining o'er wine,
I'll be my own valentine,
receiving roses I have grown,
for valentines who’ve bled alone,
having solitude refined,
to a vacant-heartiness defined,
by the patient-yearning of a soul,
courting its ego in the patent-gleam,
of a mirror-kissed absence-stream,
spilling into a consciousness so very near,
to a kind-of happy place I couldn’t fear,
if only because any love there  could have no thief,
as I’d be my valentine this year…

FIN


BIGDADDY BLUES


No comments:

Post a Comment